[bksvol-discuss] Re: more recently (later at night) updated boks-being-scanned list pdated 7/30/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

I realized last night that to do the list on a spread sheet I'd have to start
all over. There's no  way to convert or copy and paste, is there?

I think I'll just continue with word and if the spacing makes it too large for
Pavi to convert to htm, which it probably won't be once I delete the duplicates
and only skip lines between entries and not parts  of the entry,I'll send it in
sections. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Jamie Yates, CPhT
            <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July
            31, 2009, 7:33 PM

            A text file using your own html instead of using Word to save
            it as an htm file will take up lots less space.

            It's pretty simple html. A <P> is a paragraph return (two
            lines) and a <br> is like a single line break (one
line).

            You'd do it like this:
            Date <p>
            Books being scanned <br>
            Name of book 1 - author <br>
            Name of book 2 - author <br>

            And then you just save it as a text file. I doubt we need
            anything fancier than that.

--
Jamie in
            Michigan