[bksvol-discuss] more recently (later at night) updated boks-being-scanned list pdated 7/30/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

Mayrie, you answered my question about skipping lines between books lines.
That's easy enough to do and I'll do it while revising the being-scanned
list--but unless I can understand why each part of the line, i.e., title,
author, scanner and proofer should be on a separate line, I'll leave them all
on the same line. If the list gets too long I won't b e able to send it to Pavi
for posting. The combined wishlist and being-scanned list is already too many
bytes to send as one attachment to Pavi

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: