[bksvol-discuss] Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:00:54 -0500

Elizabeth,

It seems odd that people would think that, after all, how would sited volunteers contribute then? I guess I can see how someone might arrive at that conclusion, but it seems quite wrong if you take a minute to think about it. Ah, but maybe I'm unable to think like a person who hasn't been doing this for two years now, smile.

And, I'm really confused that nonmembers would think that they couldn't check out what books are on the site. Because if you even take the time to visit the home page, you'll see the search box displayed quite close to the top. I've personally never seen an organization which wouldn't show you what they had to offer before asking you to buy. Gosh, I guess I'm just really lost now, grin.

Jake