[bksvol-discuss] Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:17:02 -0700

E,

I guess if Kurzweil had a bookshare search maybe should they have special
searches for the rest of the search features available through Kurzweil. The
point is Kurzweil  product is a scanning and reading package and that is
there focus. The fact that they add some additional search features and
attempt to keep them updated when there are changes are a nice extra. It is
not their business and probably shouldn't be. I know with discussions on the
Kurzweil list there have been suggestions to add a number of things to the
program, their view is that is not the business they are in and they are
offered else where. For example: searching bookshare is available on the web
through the bookshare site.

Katie Hill
Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com
"Come to the edge"