[bksvol-discuss] Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

As many of you knnow I am writing an article on bookshare and sumbiting it to
the Braille Forum. I did add that point about how to earn a subscription so
hopefuly people will see it. It will be in the september issue hopefully.  b t
w, I was wondering of a good title. any ideas. I was thinking of "A Library
without Walls" What do you think>
Take care
Anastasia

starting at 1¢/min.