[bksvol-discuss] Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:26:05 -0400

Bookshare has an extremely productive relationship with Freedomscientific as
well as Kurzweil Educational Systems.  In fact, many of you may have
noticed, Stephen is a volunteer and contributes to this list on occasion.
That said, Kurzweil Educational systems is a customer-oriented company and
always listens closely when customers ask for features and suggest product
improvements.  Freedomscientific has an e-mail address where you can suggest
product features and  improvements.  If you are a K1K owner, I would highly
recommend that you subscribe to the support discussion list.  You can find
more information at http://www.kurzweiledu.com.  You can send suggestions to
Freedomscientific at suggestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Pratik