[bksvol-discuss] Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:56:29 -0500

I just meant that when I have tried to tell nonmembers who coould possibly
be volunteers about bookshare.org, they act like it goes in one ear and out
the other.  I was not referring to any members or volunteers on either list.
I would like to get more people interested, but maybe my technique/approach
is not the best.

Sue S.