[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quantity deleting

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:55:33 -0500

Jill,

I agree that being able to contact the submitter might be great in some circumstances, but I could see it possibly having a negative impact in other areas.

For instance an overzealous validator might pepper the submitter with questions, or criticism. That might in turn drive the submitter away rather than allowing them time to learn and better their submissions.

I'm not saying this would happen, but the possibility does exist. I think a bit more thought on how this system would be implemented is needed.

Later,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>