[bksvol-discuss] chapter headings

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:13:23 -0600

I tried Shelley's method, consistently having the chapter headings a
line above the text. Some are in my latest submission, and some are
not. I think the next time I scan a book I will just leave the headers
alone and let bookshare do its thing, whatever that might be.

As for books that I haven't submitted yet and that I've already
stripped, I'll try the method of putting the title at the top of each
page that has a chapter heading, and see what happens with that.

I know what you mean though, Sarah. I have several books that are
nearly perfect, but the bookshare copies are less so. Probably more
than I realize because I only recently started checking my own books
when they appear on bookshare.

Pam