[bksvol-discuss] Re: a sort of raise for validators

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:54:05 -0400

Tom, I'm with you 100 percent on this one. That would make our lives so much easier.

Monica Willyard

On Tuesday 9/26/2006 03:34 PM, you wrote:
Hi All, I'd kind of would like to get my two pence in on this. Maybe we could eventually convince bookshare to setup the auto dictionary as part of the step-one submission process so that books of poor quality would not be accepted without some sort of special dispensation for unusual text, such as foreign or slang words.Although even the westerns and science fiction that I've submitted, with all the problem words, never had a result from the auto dictionary less-then 99.93, I think. Tom