[bksvol-discuss] Re: a sort of raise for validators

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:41:01 -0400

I doubt this would happen with somebody who does a lot of validating. Seems to me anyone who wants to do the minimum of work on a book can so do now just checking all pages are there and copyright and doing no correcting.

I still think books of less than excellent quality need to be restricted from getting on to step 1. I know there are cases where something will throw off the quality rating but often they are just plain poor scans. I know about the books with technical words, foreign words and so forth and understand there are exceptions to what I say. Those of you familiar with the step 1 list know the kind of thing I am trying to slow down though.

E.