[bksvol-discuss] Re: a sort of raise for validators

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:00:00 -0500

that's a cool idea.
laura Ann
At 03:57 AM 9/25/2006, you wrote:

Let's begin by noting that neither submitters or validators do this for money. That being said, those of us who validate earn points toward membership at a slower rate by far compared to people who submit. I propose the following pay raise system.

Rather than raising the fifty cents to seventy-five cents, let's reward people who validate a lot in the following way. Every, say, fifteen validating credits will count as, say, twenty. So somebody will get extra credit for doing a lot of validating over time.

This rewards those of us who put a lot of time into bookshare.

Let's continue to encourage new people and reward dilligence everywhere. (smile)

Speaking of dilligence, I rejected four more poorly scanned romances thus removing things from step 1 which need cleaning out.