[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children's books' illustrations

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:54:54 -0700 (PDT)

I know and love this book.

So like on the page (I don't HAVE this book anymore
but all the David books were well loved and read in
our house) where David takes a big bite out of the
cake and he says something like "no, no it wasn't me!"
you would write something like:

[picture shows David standing next to a whole cake
with a big bite taken out of it]

?

Because if you were blind you would need to know that
so that the next one would make sense. The next one is
something like David crying in his bed and saying
"yes, it was me!"

All the David books are funny pictures like that with
simple sentences to go with the pictures.

Jamie in Michigan