[bksvol-discuss] Re: a sort of raise for validators

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:32:26 -0400

Monica, I am with you, I Hate proof reading and is why I only scan and
submit but don't validate.  In fact the most unfavorable thing is running
the spell check, hence the reason it is never done on my books.  Selfish,
you bet, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx