[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question on the last days of dogtown

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:06:01 -0500

Hi Cindy: I returned from my trip, and I did get your message about Nectar... When do you want me to submit it?
Amber
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing,
therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow human
being let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not
pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, 1773-1855
French-born Quaker Minister
e-mail: