[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question on the last days of dogtown

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:37:09 -0400

Hi Patty:

It sounds like you did the right thing regarding Home Front. If you have to work at a book to be able to read it, then in my opinion it's not worth it. So you did the right thing in rejecting it.
In most cases it's less time consuming to rescan a book rather then cleaning it up.

I am going to email booksharescans@xxxxxxx
with the title of this book. So that Rui will put it on the No Book Left Behind list.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>