[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question on the last days of dogtown

  • From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:35:38 -0400

Hi Cindy: Maybe you should do it; not copping out here, but I'd be curious to see if you come up with the same thing as I did. I just wonder if there's a translation issue going on here. I feel so bad, Amber. Patti

speak of.    I might e-mail someone at bookshare.org
and see what's up with this.  I just know my copy
was incredibly clean.
Amber

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any
good thing,
therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show
to any fellow human
being let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect
it, for I shall not
pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, 1773-1855
French-born Quaker Minister