[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question on the last days of dogtown

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:54:52 -0500

I just know my copy was incredibly clean, and it definitely didn't deserve the
fair rating.  I'm not going to take the time to re-download it but if others
want to that would be fine. I also read it in Braille and didn't notice any of
the errors you speak of.    I might e-mail someone at bookshare.org and see
what's up with this.  I just know my copy was incredibly clean.
Amber
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing,
therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow human
being let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not
pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, 1773-1855
French-born Quaker Minister
e-mail: