[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question on the last days of dogtown

  • From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:49:00 -0400

Hi Kelly:  Much of what you describe I didn't mark down for.  It was mostly
pages that were so garbled I couldn't read it.  I even fixed words, making
assumptions by the text.  I'm going to check it out again.  I don't know if I'm
allowed to rerate it or not, but if I am, I'm willing to change it.  Thanks for
your post.  I love doing this.  Patti