[bksvol-discuss] Re: RTF format.

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

I guess I am not understanding the KES to RTF problem. When you convert to RTF
and work on it in Kurzweil it doesn't stay in RTF?

  I thought the only format a finished product could be submitted for final
approval in step 2 was RTF. I didn't know Bookshare would convert them from KES
to RTF at the step 2 point.

    Jamie,

  Yes, but I can convert it to rtf and still work on it in Kurzweil.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling

Free delivery on your first order from Safeway