[bksvol-discuss] Re: RTF format.

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:23:46 -0700

Hi Jamie,

I believe that the final product from the validator, not the scanner is supposed to be in rtf. I think that kes is only all right for submissions by scanners. In other words, the copy of the book that is offered to the staff to be added to the collection is supposed to be in rtf format. Think that's what I understood.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 11:25 AM 8/27/2007, you wrote:
Thanks Amy. I didn't realize that a validator could submit the final product as RTF or KES. I thought only RTF was accepted from the validator now.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling

Labor Day Sale at Bass Pro Shops, click here
<http://www.dpbolvw.net/email-1683725-10427693>
Labor Day Sale_2007 120x60