[bksvol-discuss] Re: RTF format.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:36:03 -0700

Jill, I understand, and thanks bunches.
Jim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jill O'Connell
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:05 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: RTF format.

  Jim, Bookshare will accept submitted books in KES format, but then the number
of people who could validate them would be limited. When I am scanning, I use
Kurzweil and only when I'm satisfied with the book do I go to the Find menu and
convert it to RTF. When validating an RTF file, I don't change the format but
do it with Kurzweil. Does this address your concern?