[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality Books needing synopses

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:21:38 -0800 (PST)

Ann and Mayrie, and others.

You are all very persuasive, and I should have read
all  of today's mail before posted the one about
synopses.

For those of you who receive my nightly emails of
books-added, I will provide some kind of synopsis,
genre if nothing else, but more if I can. Anyone not
on my list who wants to be added can let me know
offlist.

G. Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

AVAILABLE AT