[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality Books needing synopses

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 11:59:02 -0800 (PST)

I guess because I am sighted, I like it when the Amazon description is the same
as the back cover because back covers do not always scan well and it is easy to
paste in what I need without typing it all. I do type it all though when
necessary.

  That's the only reason I know that one of the Amazon descriptions is usually
the same as the back cover or the book flap.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Imitation in Death by J. D. Robb

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!