[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality Books needing synopses

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:36:51 -0800 (PST)

Not to worry, Mayrie. The brief synopses I will supply
won't go into the collection, fortunately or
unfortunately, as the case may be. They'll only be on
the list I send out of English-language books that
have been added to the collection that day.

Pratik, what exactly is the boookshare policy? I would
never take a whole review, and I usually, when I do
synopses for books I'm going to upload into the
collection, either write my own or take from the cover
flap. But does bookshare prohibit a sentence of two or
three? How exactly is the prohibition worded?

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/