[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality Books needing synopses

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:20:08 -0500

Hi all,

G. Cindy, you shouldn't have to do that. No, those of us who know the books can give a sort of a synopsis if anyone has any questions.

The Garth Nix books are fantasy. They are sort of on the border of horror too, as Abhorsen deals with the borders between the world of the living and the world of the dead. Nix's stuff might be considered good for grades middle school and up.

Just in case anyone wants to know about Amazonia by Rollins, I started it. And it's a cross between Preston/Child and Cussler. Obviously takes place in Brazil. I can't tell you more yet.

We really have to solve this synopsis problem! Maybe anyone who sees G. Cindy's list and who knows authors can contribute at least a post with a general idea about the books involved. She shouldn't have to do all this work herself.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring