[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:40:38 -0400

You know one obvious solution, from my stand point and a way to please
everyone, is to offer one set of files Braille and daisy, with headers
stripped, and one without.  So that those of us wanting page numbers for
research can have them.  I suspect it could be done, as most of the process
is automatic.  But what do I know.

It could pose a space issue, but again they are compressed, and ... just a
solution that would please everyone.

This of course is of course, if the strip on download option, you know
doesn't work, or they don't come up with a way to add page numbers print
page numbers to the Braille files as well as Daisy.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com