[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:58:18 -0500

Yes, I know that can be done.  I frequently convert DAISY books to
something else with Kurzweil and put them on my braille note.  The
problem is that they then lose all advantages of the DAISY format.  The
only reason I do it is to avoid some braille errors and also because I
sometimes don't know ahead of time whether I want to read the book on my
computer or on my braille note.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity