[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:15:59 -0500

Marissa,

According to the people who have been volunteers for longer than I have,
this subject has come up repeatedly over the years with no progress.  It
seems there is still no progress made.  A survey, if it is needed,, should
have been done long ago.  This is not directed at you because you have not
been in charge of volunteers that long.  But I thiink you need to take it
into consideration.  So this is not, by any means, the first round, yet no
progress has been made.

Regards,

Sue S.