[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:41:57 -0400

I have been on this list for a long time. I agree a survey is missing the point.

G.'s message still is true particularly as he takes into account the various other organizations involved such as those developing Daisy standards and the software folks such as k1000.

Taking another survey just delays doing this in the effective manner suggested. Basically this is a software issue which can be dealt with in the way he suggests in a powerful versatile way which gives folks real choices and real flexibility.

E.