[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to be a black belt validater?

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:26:14 -0500

OK, so I know I'm book-possessed, but I never delete a book unless it's one
I absolutely couldn't get into and never finished. <smile> I have books I've
read burned onto CD for that day that never seems to come when I actually
might want to reread something I've read! That does happen but not very
often. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net
 If you shop online anyway, consider starting here:
www.lljfm.net/shopping/