[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to be a black belt validater?

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:36:08 -0800

Hi All,

I like Cindy's "Mentor Idea" as well. Usually when new volunteers write
in about needing extra guidance after helping them to the extent I am
able, the first place I point them to for additional resources is the
volunteer list.  But it would be great if there were a specific group of
people who could serve as "Mentors" - and I'd be happy to maintain a
list of such folks to pair new volunteers with who are looking for that
additional support if you all think that would be helpful.

All good things,

Pavi

Pavi Mehta

Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare