[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to be a black belt validater?

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:51:09 -0500

You know, this might sound strange to some, but I often do the same thin
with a book I submit. When I'm reading through a book I scanned, I'm not
really paying attention to the plot of the book, or at least not as much as
I would be if I read it for pleasure. I'm reading with an ear out for
scanning errors, not the story, so I often go back and reread books I submit
once they're edited. take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net
 If you shop online anyway, consider starting here:
www.lljfm.net/shopping/