[bksvol-discuss] Re: Admin. Q

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 01:05:01 -0500

I doubt many, if any, people in that category would even be on this list, since
most people here, if not all, are here to learn how to make what they do, be it
scanning or validating, better. <smile> I know what you're saying, though. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.