[bksvol-discuss] Re: Admin. Q

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:20:23 -0800

Hi Elizabeth, Well it was just a thought and maybe a foolish one. But I'm looking at it from the point that the Dreamland series that I submitted last May or June are still out and have been out so long that last, probably October or November they dropped off all lists, and no one can tell me what has happened to them. Tom