[bksvol-discuss] Re: Admin. Q

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:56:52 -0800 (PST)

Tom, what are the titles in the Dreamland series? I
did see Satan's Tail on the list of books being
validated, but of course that list is almost a month
old.

I don't know what order they use to get the books of
the Admin.Q--taking the more recently published books
first, or books validated by people they know do an
excellent job--but I don't think it's the latter,
because apparently the copy of Return to the City of
White Donkeys that was just added to the collection is
missing at least two pages and has no poem titles,
among other things.  Books I validated back in
November were requested by people who wanted to read
them, and It's Valentine's Day, which I I think Lissi
uploaded very recently, so it would get into the
collection in time for the holiday, isn't in yet.

I do hope that when a new person is hired, clearing
the Admin Q is one of his/her first jobs--that and
checking the wish list daily so that people who take
books from there to scan don't repeat what someone
else has already done because the book wasn't removed
from the list.

Cindy