[bksvol-discuss] Re: Admin. Q

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:47:05 -0800 (PST)

Huh--he must be really busy. I've written to ask him
to put books on the download list for me that needed
correction or, in one case, that was rejected
accidentally when the person meant merely to release
it, and it was done fairly quickly. Try writing to
janice.c@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ask Carrie. She's goes in
once a week and gets things done. And Gerald seems to
get results when he emails or calls.  Thank goodness
we have a couple of people here with the clout to get
action. :-)

Cindy