[bksvol-discuss] Re: 550 books in the download queue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

Jackie, do you have a "Replace All?" I couldn't tell
from your post if you use Find and then replace the
names or words indvividually  (which I do when
checking to see if the number one needs to be the
capital "i," so I won't change all the page numbers to
"i's"). I learned the hard way,though, that when one
does that one has to be sure to click "whole word," or
where a word i part of another word that gets changed,
too.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail