Re: [ARMini-support] Occasional crashes

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:05:10 GMT

On 23 Dec 2014  David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

> Reminds me of the chat about random crashes with Ovation Pro a few weeks
> back. Nothing came of that - doesn't mean there is no problem, merely
> that there's not enough rigour in looking for the bugs.

I'd been meaning to write about that, but have been too busy, till my
memory gave me a jolt on seeing this.

I was also having crashes with StrongMen, and asked Fred on his
mailing list for help. He told me that I was using an old version
which produced these crashes; I downloaded the new version and since
then neither StrongMen nor OPro has crashed. <crosses fingers>

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Re) and family