[arachne] Re: anybody out there ?

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:26:11 -0400 (EDT)

Jason Dodd said:
   We all do urgently need fast internet connections :)  But that doesn't

Nope. There's no need here. Furthermore, as secretary to a meditation
group I send out email to over two hundred and fifty people. Very few of
them have high speed connections. Maybe 95 per cent of them (including
myself) still have dial-up connections. This is especially true of those
with personal accounts that they pay for themselves. Inertia? Distrust of
the cable company and huge telcos? Yep.

Some people may feel an urgent need, most don't.