[arachne] Re: anybody out there ?

  • From: Steve <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 00:43:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, Brian C. Murphy wrote:

Well, we definitely got some replies of Arachne users using Arachne
Freelists.  Now is there any one using another browser on the Arachne free
lists?

Browser? For a mailing list? Ok, I use the Pine browser. ;-)

I use links2 (graphics mode) as the browser launched from slrn, and dillo as the browser launched from pine.
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --