[arachne] Re: anybody out there ?

  • From: Christof Lange <cce.zizkov@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:32:15

On  3 Oct 06 at 19:42, Arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Reply to Sender: mailto:glennmcc@xxxxxxxxxx
>Reply to List: mailto:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Heeelllooooo.....
>
>Is anybody out there ?

Yes, I am listening, but have very little time to play with software,
these days. Nevertheless, I hope I will upgrade to Arachne 1.90 soon.
E- mail transport in Ara 1.89 without any problems for a long, long
time.

I am more afraid of hardware. People here become used to send and
receive 1,5 MB mails. Massive telecom marketing campaigns try to
convince everybody that he or she now urgently needs fast
internet connection.

Christof Lange

Ceskobratrska cirkev evangelicka - Betlemska kaple na Zizkove
Prokopova 4/216, 130 00 Praha  3, Czech Republic
Tel. (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02 / 603 18 87 53
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov