[arachne] Re: anybody out there ?

  • From: Stegozor <stegozor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 03:45:06 +0200

Glenn McCorkle wrote:

Heeelllooooo.....

Is anybody out there ?

You even have a newbie who has miserably tried to make Arachne work on his Windows' Dos window and failed (you know, the packet drivers thingy). I'll probably try soon when I install FreeDOS 1.0 or within dosemu (I at least switched to GNU/Linux).

That said, I regularly visit the home page of arachne and the to-do list, and I was surprised to see that there's now a USENET and IRC client. Congratulations for that!
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --