[arachne] Re: Browser Won't Start In Default Home Page

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <sernemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 04:50:28 -5000

Hi Udo,
        It really isn't that important but I personally
would like it the way it works now. I don't use a mouse
and I have no right mouse button and I don't want a
right mouse button. I seldom use the Arachne desktop
so ALT-F1 gets it for me if I wish it. What page appears
when one starts Arachne I believe depends on whether
one is connected and/or how one is connected. Since
Version 1.91 was just posted on glennmcc's site, I'm
not exactly sure exactly how this new version works.
Some of us prefer the ability to leave Arachne and
return to the same page.