[arachne] Re: Browser Won't Start In Default Home Page

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:13:29 -0500

Hi Greg,
                 Alt-F1 will give you homepage.
I did check...I pressed it before I wrote
my reply....but in my arachne.cfg evidently
"Arachne Desktop" is homepage. Lester
was asking for homepage and ALT-F1
will give homepage every time...whatever
you have homepage set to.
       You say you want home page, but
you set up a neat batch file that decides for
you what page is most important to open.
I think that's pretty ingenious but it also
points out that people seem to be talking
different concepts when referring to homepage.
I admit it kind of has me confuzzled.

Eric