[arachne] Re: Browser Won't Start In Default Home Page

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:35:06 -0400 (EDT)

Lester,

In almost *all* instances today the IP address is assigned dynamically
by the ISP during the login sequence. As we like to say around here
it is assigned "automagically".

There should be no need to enter a value for IP_Address in arachne.cfg

It should say "IP_Address PPP"  (without quotes)

There must be , however, a valid numeric entry for "NameServer".

Sam E.