[amayausers] Re: HoopTech question 6.5x7 window

  • From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:32:18 -0500

Wendy
 Last I heard, there was some consideration being given to include
definitions in future software updates.  At this time I don't know if it's
just in the discussion stage or being worked on.  It would be nice.  I would
like to use them, but the way things are now I'm afraid I'll do something
stupid and trash my needle case.

Frank