[amayausers] Re: HoopTech question 6.5x7 window

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:14:00 -0600

Frank & Ed & any other Melco person out there,
Why doesn't Melco resolve the issue by endorsing HoopTech and providing the
hoop setup definitions like they do for Fast Frames? Seems to me this would
prevent the needlecase problem as well as giving those of us in the industry
an opportunity to use the HoopTech and prevent repetitive stress on our
hands from hooping those "hard to hoop" items.  Or is there another reason
this in not done? I'm going to call and ask why, hopefully someone can give
me a logical answer.
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN