[access-uk] Re: digital radio

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:11:26 +0100

If I had been a Pure executive or whatever I would have suggested they make a
car radio that speaks rather than radio for the blind.  This is eminently
marketable within an environment where drivers are becoming more accustomed to
speech eg. when using GPS navigation systems.  The cost of such development
would then be more economic when shared out with product development that has a
very limited market but is also applicable.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support