  From: Tristram Llewellyn
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:45 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital radio

  I did a sweep earlier today and could find no public information about this.
It would be interesting if someone turns up a positive.  Roberts were initially
aproached some years ago to develop a talking portable DAB set but went off the
idea fairly rapidly.  This left the way clear for Pure somewhat later to
develop a set, and have described sales of their set as dissapointing.

  Regards.

  Tristram Llewellyn
  Sight and Sound Technology
  Technical Support